What is a Train-The-Trainer Program?
A Train-The-Trainer Program is a unique opportunity to assist your own internal training staff to develop the knowledge and skills to facilitate one of our experiential training programs. Join trainers around the globe who have benefited from the use of our course materials, interactive approaches and pre-developed instruction materials to bring our programs to your own company.
How Do Train-The-Trainer Programs Work?
The Train-The-Trainer Program evolved based on client demand following the introduction of our successful training seminars. If you or your training colleagues are considering using a Train-The-Trainer model for building resilience in your organization you can learn more about the logistics and process below. Typically, client organizations invite us to deliver one of our regular training seminars to a group of staff, offering a chance for your training personnel to participate or observe. Next if you decide to move forward with the Train-The-Trainer Program we schedule two days of instruction with our Master Trainer at your site. At this time you will receive Instructor Materials, Slides, Facilitator Guidebook and related materials to prepare you to become the Trainer.
What Train-The-Trainer Programs Are Available?
- Resilience At Work™
- Negotiating Success™
- Ask us about other topics
How long is the Train-The-Trainer Program?
The Train-The-Trainer Program is usually two days in length. It typically follows participation in a Bold New Directions Seminar delivered by one of our expert facilitators at your organization.
Can Multiple Trainers Participate in the Train-The-Trainer Program?
Yes, multiple trainers can participate in the Train-The-Trainer Program up to a maximum of four trainers per learning pod. Our master facilitator will provide instruction, demonstration, and feedback to each participant in the Pod. Additional pods can be organized for larger groups of training personnel.
What do you receive as part of Train-The-Trainer Program?
Each participant receives the following:
- one set of Bold New Directions content specific Program slides
- one Bold New Directions content specific Program Facilitator Manual
- one Bold New Directions content specific Program Participant Manual
- one license to deliver the program for a one year period year
- the right to purchase a license for delivery the following year
- the right to purchase additional Participant Manuals for the specific program
How Do We Set Up A Train-The-Trainer Session For Our Group?
- Contact Bold New Directions’ office at 1-800-501-1245 to ask us about how a Train –The-Trainer Program would benefit your organization by saving you time, money and improving outcomes.