Resilience At Work™ is an experiential training program that enables participants to master the competencies of professional resilience, even during times of tremendous external change. Participants learn to assess and grow their own individual resilience by exploring factors that can support or detract from resilience. This training workshop utilizes the S.U.P.P.O.R.T.™ model of Resilience which builds understanding of the following concepts: Stress Hardiness, Understanding, Purpose, Persistence, Optimism, Resourcefulness and Team. Working from a platform of resilience, participants become better able to anticipate change, influence others positively and contribute to a thriving corporate culture.
- Greater resilience in challenging times
- Enhanced sense of personal power
- Increased ability to maintain professional poise
- Improved impact in key relationships
- Better ability to bring focus to priorities
- Ability to create a culture of S.U.P.P.O.R.T.
- Ability to respond positively to change
- Improved understanding of clients’ challenges
- Development of action plans for further growth
Who Should Attend
- Managers & Supervisors
- Team Leaders and Individual Contributors
- Front Line Staff
Every participant receives a copy of the Resilience At Work™ workshop manual containing background material, work-sheets, examples and exercises for future reference.
One Day Options
The Resilience At Work™ workshop may be offered in a one day format with follow up coaching. Contact us for more information about Resilience At Work™ or to discuss your organization’s unique needs.