The New Sales Manager’s Handbook™ is a one or two day experiential training workshop that provides skill building, best practices and hands-on exercises to support new sales managers. Using our innovative S.H.A.R.E.S. approach to the sales process ensures that sales managers can support their teams in customer interactions.
Through a combination of instruction, group discussion, and practice sessions, new sales managers learn tools for setting and measuring progress towards sales goals while supporting team member performance. New sales managers will come away with a renewed approach to enhancing team relationships, supporting buying decisions, and achieving overall sales goals.
- Transforms understanding of the sales manager/sales team relationship
- Expands personal power for better team relationships
- Uncovers differing personality styles & how to manage them
- Teaches how to uncover client or team needs
- Inspires consultative approach to performance
- Provides a 6 phase approach for extra-ordinary outcomes
- Expands ability to deal with and overcome objections
- Explores the best close to use and when
- Utilizes real-life role plays to practice skills & anchor success
Who Should Attend
- New Sales Managers
- New Sales Team Leaders
- Anyone involved with managing a Sales Team
Every participant receives The New Sales Manager’s Handbook™ Workshop Manual including text, work-sheets, and exercises.
One & Two Day Sales Training Options
The New Sales Manager’s Handbook™ sales training workshop may be offered in a one or two day format with follow up coaching as an option. Coaching is a powerful way to build on the new skills and ensure that training dollars are maximized. Contact us for more information about The New Sales Manager’s Handbook™ sales training program or to discuss your organization’s additional corporate training needs.