Winning Negotiations For Women™ is a one or two day training workshop that transforms the way women professionals negotiate. Overall, many women are not yet experienced as equals in the negotiations process. In these unique program women professionals learn to harness inner strengths and external negotiations skills for success in their work and professional lives.
Winning Negotiations For Women™ is based on the three pillars of Mutuality, Proactivity and R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Mutuality encourages negotiators on both sides to look for common ground and a relationship based win-win attitude. Proactivity ensures that negotiators lead the way to success through strong actions & overtures. And R.E.S.P.E.C.T. shows how to use Responsiveness, Empathy, Service, Perspectives, Esteem, Courage and Truth-telling as essential ingredients in today’s successful negotiations. The results are that future negotiations are successful and both parties, including women professionals, feel they’ve come out ahead.
- Transforms women’s influence in the negotiation process
- Expands personal power for effective bargaining
- Uncovers the value of understanding negotiation styles
- Teaches how to create Range & Alternatives to best results
- Provides a 5 phase approach for extra-ordinary outcomes
- Reworks ability to deal with and diffuse conflict
- Ignites passion for inspiring others to work toward win-win
Who Should Attend
- Women Leaders
- Women Managers & Supervisors
- Women Professionals & Service Providers
Every participant receives a Winning Negotiations For Women™ Workshop Manual including text, work-sheets, and exercises.
One Day Options
The two day Winning Negotiations For Women™ training workshop may be offered in a one day format with follow up coaching. Coaching is a powerful way to build on the new skills and ensure that communication training dollars are maximized. Contact us for more information about the Winning Negotiations For Women™ training program or to discuss your organization’s corporate training needs.