Getting along at work is not just about what you know but how you come across to others. Participants learn how to maximize their skills to stay in charge of emotions, build positive relationships & grow resilience. Emotional intelligence is the number one predictor of professional success and personal excellence. Fortunately, our emotional intelligence is not static; it can be developed through training and reflection. This training workshop, Growing Emotional Intelligence gives participants a snapshot of their current strengths, using an Emotional Intelligence Appraisal tool and helps them to build new skills.
- Improved understanding of emotional intelligence
- Enhanced ability to “read” emotions in others
- Increased ability to reframe negative thoughts
- Better capacity for handling conflicts
- Greater resilience in challenging times
- Enhanced sense of personal power
- Increased ability to maintain professional poise
- Improved impact in key relationships
Who Should Attend
- Managers & Supervisors
- Team Leaders and Individual Contributors
- Front Line Staff
Every participant receives a personal copy of the Growing Emotional Intelligence Participant Workbook containing work-sheets, examples and exercises.
One Day Options
The Growing Emotional Intelligence workshop may be offered in a one day format with follow up coaching. Contact us for more information or to discuss your organization’s resilience training needs.