The Preventing & Dissolving Conflict™ workshop provides high level tools that promote optimal team functioning. Conflict comes in many forms and can interrupt effective teamwork. Differing views, opposing ideas and misinterpretations can all lead to perceived slights and interpersonal conflict. As an organization, unresolved conflict costs you greatly in lowered morale, reduced productivity and decreased profit. The good news is that employees can learn to anticipate, prevent and ultimately dissolve conflicts before they wreak havoc at work.
Preventing and Dissolving Conflict™ works from the understanding that human beings differ in how they communicate and see the world. And because your team members have different approaches to dealing with each other, the Preventing & Dissolving Conflict™ training session reveals multiple tools for staff to employ when dealing with a challenging interaction. These tools are culled from decades of Bold New Directions’ experience in supervising, coaching and mediating. You will benefit from every smoothed relationship and eased communication.
- Anticipate difficult situations
- Prevent acceleration of conflict
- Deal with hostile & emotional situations
- Improve understanding of causes of conflict
- Expand personal power for effective conflict reduction
- Uncover differing behavioral styles
- Create an attitude of positivity
- Learn how conflict escalates
- Understand how to de-escalate conflict
- Develop a mutual-gains strategy
- Align relationship building with everyday work life
- Operate from R.E.S.P.E.C.T.™ model for success
Who Should Attend the Workshop?
- Senior Executives
- Middle Managers & Supervisors
- Team Leaders & Line Staff
Every participant receives a Preventing & Dissolving Conflict™ Participant Workbook of exercise sheets and handouts.
One Day Training Workshop Options
The Preventing & Dissolving Conflict™ workshop may be offered as a one day training program. Contact us for more information about scheduling a workshop or to discuss your organization’s communication training needs.