Thriving in Times of Change™ is an experiential training workshop for professional teams. It enables participants to master the competencies of workplace resilience to see how professional resiliency impacts team dynamics in the midst of rapid change. Participants explore the dynamics of team resilience from relationships to solution-finding to corporate culture, utilizing components of the S.U.P.P.O.R.T. model of Resilience. Working from a platform of resilience, participants learn to become change agents within their own team and organization. They learn to scan for solutions, build on strengths and influence team members for results.
- Improved understanding of team resilience
- Strengthened ability to find creative solutions
- Enhanced employee engagement & resilience
- Increased efficiency & productivity
- Improved ability to prevent conflicts
- Better ability to focus on company priorities
- Commitment to create a positive team culture
- Improved understanding of clients’ challenges
- Development of action plans for further growth
Who Should Attend
- Teams from all levels of the organization
- Team Leaders & Individual Contributors
- Project Teams
Every participant receives a copy of the Thriving in Times of Change™ Participant Workbook containing background material, work-sheets, examples and exercises for future reference.
Optional follow-up coaching is available following the Thriving in Times of Change™ workshop as a means of helping participants apply new learning to specific workplace situations. Contact us for more information about Thriving in Times of Change™ or to discuss your organization’s interest in other training seminars.